Visit my YouTube Channel for these and other videos to accelerate your marketing
Like Our Facebook Page
Business Owner Resources
At any given time, only 3% of your prospects and customers are ready to buy from you. The other 97% are at some other point in the buying process. We show you how to:
1). Stay top of mind so that you are the first choice when a customer is ready to buy
2). Build and cultivate a relationship with those prospects who aren't thinking of your company or who don't think they're interested in your products and services.
Resources for Bed and Breakfast Innkeepers
We show innkeepers how to create marketing promotions that get more bookings. Maximum Occupancy is packed with booking tips and promotions that have worked to generate sales for inns of all sizes in a variety of settings. This book is perfect for ideas to kick start your marketing program.
Click the Title above to learn more.
For business authors who want to sell their knowledge and expertise
You have a set of special skills and you've written a book showcasing your expertise. If you're not a household name, you will have to do more to publicize your book, get noticed, and get sales. Grass Roots Marketing Systems shows you how to position yourself as a celebrity, give you strategies to sell more copies of your book, and show you how to leverage your book to generate additional streams of income.
Click the Title above to visit the web site.